Waves and Curls for Days
We all love our Indian and Brazilian bundles. They feel and look great on our hair, and the curls add extra volume and personality. After a while, we get tired of doing the same look every day. The curls are not so fun and fresh anymore. The great thing is there are many quick and easy styles you can try on your head that will completely transform your look! This article will give you 20 different ideas as to what style you should try next. Keep reading to get your next look!
Curly Virgin Indian hair
Before we dive into the looks its best to understand the different types of hair and how to care for them. Indian hair is very high-quality hair in the beauty industry. People love it because the hair is very light, airy, full of bounce and easy to style. Indian hair usually comes in a natural straight and natural wave Indian hairstyle. If you are looking for a natural wave style, then this is the hair for you. Indian hair is also trendy because it does not tangle, shed easily or lose its natural wavy look. Raw Indian curly hair is becoming very popular and high in demand.
What does virgin hair mean?
Virgin Indian hair is hair in its most natural form. It looks natural and behaves like hair that would be in your head. That is why it blends beautifully. Also, if you take care of this hair just like your hair, it lasts for a very long time, sometimes even a year or more. So, if wearing long-lasting, natural-looking hair is important to you, virgin Indian hair is the way to go. Virgin Indian hair is also pretty pricey. But in the long run, it is worth the initial investment because it lasts longer than the beauty supply store hair and is a much better value for your money.
Hair Care Tips for Indian Bundles
Here are a few steps you should follow to keep your hair fresh and those curls popping!
- Get a moisturizing conditioner. You want to take generous amounts of conditioner and apply it from the top to the bottom of your hair. Please note that you don't use this directly on your scalp.
- Use your fingers to detangle. Take your fingers to remove the knots, always starting from the bottom going up. If your conditioner is creamy and has good slip, it is best to do this step at that time. Be gentle with your hair.
- Deep condition the hair often. This is just to make sure your hair is clean and stays fresh.
- Protect Your Curls At Night. If you are sporting a wig, make sure to put your hair in its proper place. And if you have a weave, make sure to wrap your hair correctly to keep the curls from tangling.
Brazilian Kinky Curly/ Spanish WaveBrazilian hair
- is typically soft, relatively thick and very durable. For this reason, the hair is suited to any style, so it is always a great option whether you prefer a
- style. Brazilian hair also handles color exceptionally well so if you buy Virgin Brazilian hair, you can color the hair to any color you like. Due to the natural high density, you can also use fewer bundles to maintain a full look still. The best hair results occur when using less of it. It is this density that makes the hair not frizz as much as the other common types of hair like Indian or Malaysian hair. It also
- compared to Malaysian or Indian hairs. Because of its light texture, it is very flexible and easy to maintain. However, it does have a tighter curl when compared to the Indian type, and this makes it hard to flat iron.
Similarities to Indian hair
- They all have natural movement and will never tangle or shed unlike non-Remy or non-virgin hair.
- They are all available in wavy, straight or curly textures.
- The colors are not even throughout the weft. You will get a few patches where strands may be lighter or darker than the rest of the weft.
Differences with Indian hair
- Hair density
- A highly recommended tip is to air dry your hair. Air drying works for the two types of hair after washing and conditioning.
- Perform a co-wash at least once in 2-3 weeks. Co-washing is only to condition the hair, no usage of shampoo is involved.
- Try always to use a moisturizing leave-in conditioner. Avoid having to use any other grooming products between washes.
- Use alcohol free serums or products on hair. Using products without alcohol will not dry out the hair and make it frizzy. You also want to use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioners to give your hair the best care.
- Do not apply any thick oils on your hair as they will seep on to the hair extension, in turn weighing it down and resulting in restricted movement and potential tangling.
Best methods for installation
- The two best ways to install the hair to give you the most options for styling are a lace front wig and a versatile weave.
Lace front wigLace front wigs
- are fantastic because they have an
- . When worn correctly, the result is an undetectable hairline giving the illusion that the wig hair is growing out of your head.
- not only makes your hair look natural, but you can also achieve several different styles, unlike regular wigs.
- is when the wefts are placed into your head strategically
- . The natural hair blends with the wefts. This style of installing a weave is excellent because of hair that is left out around the head; you can do several styles without having to worry about exposure of your wefts.
20 Favorite Looks to Love
- Here are fun and different styles you can try on your curls!
#1 The middle part
- The middle part is the most straightforward look you can do. Many wigs come in this manner, and if you are sporting a weave, this look is simple to achieve. All you need is a comb to make sure your part is aligned correctly, and you're good to go!
#2 The deep side part
- This style is also a simple one to achieve yet can completely transform your look. A deep side part can make your hair look voluminous and kick it up a notch. All you need to do is figure out which side of the hair you want to part and use a comb to help get a straight part.
#3 High ponytail
- This look can be worn casually or to an event. You can do a
- or choose to do a messy one. All you need is a hair tie and a
- to help get your curls to stay.
#4 Half up half down
- This style is always a go-to look that is popular among many women. This look effortlessly gives your hair volume without you doing much to it. All you need is a hair tie. You can use a comb to help part your hair the way you desire, but using your fingers is the simple way to go. Once you have your part, you then want to tie the upper half of your hair with the hair tie and fluff it out to give you that extra volume. And that's it!
#5 Half-up bun half down
- This look is also another fashionable look that is just as striking as the last. You can choose to do a messy bun or tight bun on top. This look draws attention because it is a bit unique with there being a bun on only half of your hair while the other half is loose. It is a must-try!
#6 High Bun
- You can never go wrong with a sleek top bun. They are so elegant and work well for any occasion. You can also amp up the look by adding a braid around the bun. You can let a few curls fall in front of your face to make your look a little more interesting.
#7 Two high buns
- This playful style is one you want to try if you need something a bit different. Instead of just a regular bun, this method is a bit more intriguing because it is less frequent but just as cute. For this look, you want to use a comb to part your hair in the middle, so there is an even amount of hair on both sides. Then using a few hair ties, wrap up either side in a bun as you usually would. A great tip is to wrap the buns the same way to get them to look uniform, and one does not appear smaller than the other.
#8 Low ponytail
- Whether it is a side ponytail or the ponytail is in the back, this is a quick and easy way to switch up your look. You can also personalize it by adding a braid in the front to make your hair more intriguing.
#9 French braids
- This look is a trendy casual look that everyone loves. You can choose to do this look with a middle or side part. And then you want to make a cornrow braid going down either side of your head. If you can't braid, you can also pull this look off by twisting your hair, in the same manner, you would do cornrows. A cute way to make them look unique is not to braid all the way down and leave the rest of your curls out.
#10 Halo Braid
- This style is a great way to
- if you want a classy look. Although it takes a bit more work to achieve,
- technique is worth it. You want to start the braid close to your ear so that it will come in front of your face to make the look. You want to use a comb or brush to help you gently get every piece of hair in the braid. It may take a little while to get it, but the results are spectacular.
#11 Pull back hairstyle
- This hairstyle is an effortlessly elegant style. All you need is to take a front piece from either side of your head and tie those pieces back.r You want to get pieces that are near the ear so you can pull off the effect that you pulled the hair back. You can just also split your hair in half and tie the top half in a low ponytail to achieve this effect too.
- This look is a fun style to try if you want a change. Although people usually think pigtails are a style for kids, there are ways to make the style look just right for you. You want to use a comb to part your hair in the middle, and then use a hair tie to secure either side of the hair into ponytails. You can choose to do high or low ponytails.
#13 Two low buns
- This style can be made to look dressy, or you can dress it down. It is the same method as the high buns. Instead, the buns will be at the bottom of your head instead of the top. It is also nice to leave a few loose strands of hair hanging out around the sides just to change to look a bit.
#14 Scarf Styling
- Using a scarf is a go-to way to accessorize your hair. You can either wrap up your hair with a large scarf or maybe just tie a smaller scarf in front of your hair. The great thing about adding a scarf is that you can put it on if your hair is up, down, or in a bun. Scarfs work with any style!
#15 Messy Bun
- A messy bun is a cute casual style that uses little effort to accomplish. Because the bun is purposefully supposed to look disheveled, it is a quick look to do if you are in a rush.
#16 Hat styling
- Wearing a hat is a simple and stylish way to
- . If you don't feel like dealing with your hair and you want it out of the way, this is a great way to do that. The great thing about hats is that there are so many different styles to choose from.
#17 Half cornrow half down
- This hairstyle is a bit different than regular styles people do on
- . It is becoming popular, however. For these styles, all you need is a comb. You want to split your hair in half horizontally. With the top half, you then want to use a comb to make a part going down the middle. You then want to do a cornrow on each side of the top half, tie them back, and let the bottom half fall loosely.
#18 High braid
- This look is classic. It is super simple and looks fantastic on the person who does it. It is the same method a doing a high ponytail except you are going braid down. You can accessorize this look by adding hair jewelry such as gold and silver cuffs.
#19 Braided bang
- This style is a unique style to try. Unlike
- , you are only using a little of the hair in the front and not the whole head. You can choose to leave your hair up or down for this look.
#20 Low braid
- This style is exquisite. It is the same method as doing a low ponytail, but instead, you will braid your hair down. You can do a french braid,
- , or any other type of braid you want. Be creative!
Which look is your favorite?
- There are so many ways you can do your hair if you want to make a change. All of these looks are simple and very different. They are all perfect for any occasion all you have to do is make a choice. The great thing about Indian and Brazilian hair is that you can do any style without damaging the hair and use it for a long time. Remember that if you want to have many options to choose from, you should invest in
- or a versatile sew-in. These styles are your best bet and give you many more styles to choose from. Are there any other styles that I did not mention that you love? Comment down below!