Hair Color Fun!
Color is an exciting way to make a statement with your hair (Check out this article on what color hair should I have). In the past, color wasn’t as welcomed. In fact, having a bright color would cause people to give looks. However, as times have changed, hair color has become increasingly popular. There are so many ways and techniques to add color to your life. You can DIY or visit a salon. In addition to that, there are so many colors to try, such as platinum blonde, unicorn color, ombre color, fiery red, and more. Don’t be afraid to think outside of the box when it comes to color.
We love hair color here at PLE! Here are some more articles on hair color we’ve written:
- Dying Your Hair Blonde? What You Need To Know
- Best Hair Color You Can Rock This Summer
- Legally Blonde: Shades of Blonde Hair All Black Girls Can Rock
- Best Hair Color and Tools for Extensions & Weave
- Fall Hair Color Trends You Don’t Want To Miss
- We’re Rocking Rose Gold Hair Color All 2018
When it comes to color, you’ll need to make sure you know the necessary tips. Wanna dye your hair yourself? Great! Make sure that you do it right. Need some advice on new coloring techniques? We’ve got you covered! We’ve got it all here at PLE.
Check out these articles that focus on different trends and techniques:
- Fall Flavors: The Ultimate Fall Colors and Haircuts
- New Fall Hair Color Trend: Flannel Hair
- Strandlights: The New Hair Rave you Need to Try!
- A Pop of Color: Different Coloring Techniques to Dye your Hair
- Mistakes Blondes Make with their Hair Products
- How to Go from Blonde Hair to Black Hair
- What You Didn’t Know about Hair Color Throughout American History
Is Hair Color For You?
Coloring your hair isn’t the simplest technique. In fact, it can be quite difficult without the proper knowledge, tools, and tips. It’s especially hard when dealing with hair extensions. Before coloring your hair, you’ll need to take some things into consideration. For example, is your hair damaged? Damaged hair is prone to becoming more damaged after a color treatment. You’ll need to rethink color if your hair is damaged. You’ll also want to think about what kind of color you want. Do you want highlights or a full change?
Here are some articles we’ve written that can help you make a decision:
- Does Hair Color Change Your Hair Texture?
- What’s Up With Color Tinting on Hair Extensions?
- 10 Ways You’re Dying Your Hair Wrong & What To Do Instead
- Best Products to Safely and Quickly to Removing Hair Color
- Favorite Hair Coloring Tips from Stylists
- Best Advice on How to Safely Use Hair Color on Natural Hair
- Coloring Tips: Clip-In Hair Extensions
Transitioning From Color
Sometimes, we get tired of the color we’ve chosen for our hair. Sometimes, we want to grow it out. Other times, the color fades and starts to look dull. That’s why it’s important to choose the right color. Luckily for you, we’ve got articles on how to take care of all of that! Making the right choice when it comes to color is essential, but so is the transitioning process.
Transitioning to Color
When you do hair color, it’s important to know that it’ll be a transitioning process. It won’t happen at once and it’s essential to be patient with yourself and your hair through the process.
As always, I recommend utilizing a professional to take care of your hair color needs. However, if you can’t take advantage of a professional, you’ll want to research and make sure you’re taking the right action for your hair. For example, if you’re transitioning from blonde to black, you should understand that’ll it’s not impossible but the process will be lengthy!