The world gets exceedingly competitive day by day! If you have your own hair extension business, you have to stay on top of the game. If you’re just starting out and don’t have a clue on how to get your own hair extension website off the ground, you’re in luck! It has never been easier to start your own hair extension website when you have our website service to help you out. Our sister company, Dropship Bundles, makes getting started really easy because we compile all the information, data and get the whole website up and running. If that’s not enough we also host the site!
Getting your own hair extension website is not easy if you don’t know how to get it started. You’ll have to buy a website, get a developer to do the coding so it looks good and finds a company or a supplier that wholesales hair extensions. You’ll have to figure logistics, costs, storage, inventory and so on. The list is endless and I’m sure you’ll get a headache thinking about the problems that lie ahead.
With our help, you can get there faster. You just need to head to our website Dropship Bundles. You get your Hair Brand Website up and running within 7 – 10 days after registering with us. But first, let’s discuss why you need your own Hair Extension Website.
Let’s face it; the world has progressed far beyond what was there a couple of decades back. Instead of conventional forms of advertising, now the internet has taken it to a different level. If you have a huge advertising budget for your business, then good for you. But if you are like one of the many hair salons and hair extensions businesses that come to us for getting their business started, you may not have the spare funds for conventional forms of advertising like radio, billboards, ads in newspapers and more. These all can cost a pretty penny.
So even if you do fall in the category of businesses that have ample advertising funds, it will run out sooner or later. Why not streamline your costs and save the funds for other more important things like planning events? You can even open more stores or branches and more.
If you have your own hair extension website, you have access to the hundreds of thousands of people that live in your area or around your area. Sometimes all it takes to bring in new customers is knowledge. The knowledge that you are in the area and that your products are great and of high quality. Many times we just walk past a street hundred of times not knowing that a great store was hidden there. With having your own website, you can start spreading the word electronically and the grapevine runs faster than you can imagine.
Earlier, you would have put up fliers in your neighborhood and perhaps had the local radio station run an ad about your store. While these are great strategies, having a website is an added bonus that not only generates faster and better results but also costs a lot less!
If you have your own Hair Brand, you don’t even need to have your own brick and mortar store if you’re just beginning out and don’t have the capital to rent a space and keep inventory. What better way to step into the hair extension industry than with a ready-made e-commerce website that has everything laid out for you?
How do you get an E-commerce Hair Extension Website for your Brand?
The perfect solution is available at Dropship Bundles. For only $19.99 a month, you get a website custom made for your brand with all the products available on Dropship Bundles already preloaded on the site. This means you’re ready to sell from the moment you have the website handed over to you. The products include all hair extension styles, lengths and the various countries they are available to be shipped to.
There is also a $499.00 Website sign up fee which includes the website set up. Paying the $499 waives the $99 Dropship Membership Set up Fee. This means that you now have access to our dropshipping service. The fee also includes web hosting.
Benefits of having a Hair Extension Website
With your very own Hair extension website, you can do the following:
- Generate business and reach a wider target market
- Spread the word about your hair extension business faster and cheaper
- Information Collection – Get information on visitor statistics and information that can help you plan any future events or promotions
- Convenience for your customers – Accessing people who don’t have the time to travel to a hair salon can preview the products online and see the prices.
- Get sales online without having to invest in inventory, especially with our dropshipping service. (We’ll get into that a little later).
- Build your brand with a few easy steps
- Achieving sales 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. A website requires no physical presence. Once it is set up, it can function without any monitoring and unlike a brick and mortar store; you don’t have to be present to accept payments. Every transaction in smoothly carried out with secure payment portals from online visitors from all over the world. In a physical store you have store timings and cash registers. You also have to monitor and deal with clients who may or may not be fussy. With an e-commerce hair extension website, you can say goodbye to all those problems.
What do you have to do to open your own Hair Extension Website?
When you decide to invest in one of our hair extension websites, you will need to purchase the website from us for a small fee. Upon purchase, you will be contacted to by us to provide the following details:
- A logo is required that will represent your brand. This is the visual aspect of your brand that will be featured on packaging and on your website.
- Any Social Media Accounts – Social Media is absolutely vital for any business product to go viral. The reach that social media has is unparalleled. Any discount or offers that you have on new products will reach your fans and followers iimmediately once you post online. Linking these social media accounts to your website will ensure that you have a steady stream of traffic to your website. You will notice a boost in visibility and eventually sales.
- Information about your company – You have to send a write up on an ‘About Us’ section for your company which offers details like location of business, timings what you offer etc.
- Create a contact page – This will allow your site visitors to contact you. Details like phone numbers and other information that you may have like addresses may be required.
- Your Domain Name – Share what your domain name is so it can get started
- Lastly, choose pricing options for your products you will have listed on your website and to decide shipping.
The great thing about having a website is that you can receive payments at any time. There may be some fees on credit card integrations but there will also be a standard PayPal payment setup provided.
Hosting a website could lead to additional costs when you purchase a website from the standard domain name seller. With us, you know your costs are fixed which includes lightening fast hosting as well as FREE membership to our Dropship Bundles Membership.
What is our Dropship Bundles Membership?
Once you are an active member with us, you will be able to access our Dropship program which allows you to receive wholesale prices on our inventory of hair extension products. You will save yourself space and rent costs as you will not have to hold inventory any longer. Our team will get your orders packed and shipped for you.
Getting your hair extension website and business has never been so easy to get off the ground. Once an order is placed with you via your website, other online social media networking sites or any other source of sales, all you have to do is just to login and fulfill the order. We take care of everything else! Having this option helps you to increase your profit margins and separates you from the potential customers who try to buy retail at wholesale prices.
How does this membership work?
Our Dropshipping system enables you to sell hair extensions products anywhere in the world at retail prices while you get them at wholesale prices! This means higher profit margins for you with fewer worries. Most business owners get their websites set up with a PayPal account to enable them to accept easy payments.
The only thing that you will be required to do is to promote your website on social media – get the word out on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social networking sites. Email friends, family, colleagues and others on special offers, deals, and information about your company. You could even call people to let them know about your company. The ball has to start rolling somewhere and when interest is generated; your website can help close the deal.
As your orders start pouring in, all you have to do is to login to our Dropshipping system and get the orders sent to your customers. Once the articles are shipped, you will automatically be sent a tracking that you can accordingly forward to your customer so that they can keep a track of their purchases.
What is the advantage of Wholesale and Retail Pricing?
When you buy wholesale from us, you end up saving a fortune in costs. You can save a lot especially when you use our dropshipping system. Having your orders dropshipped with us saves you money and time which would have otherwise been spent going to the post office for every order. Doesn’t that sound like a headache? This also saves you the thousands you would have otherwise spent on hair extensions inventory. This way you can concentrate on marketing your business, making it more profitable by starting off with no debt and getting more sales in!
To give you an idea on how dropshipping and wholesale prices can boost your profits, clip in hair extensions sell for $129 which is the retail price of the product. You get to purchase it at wholesale for only $83. Straightaway that is a profit of $43.
How a dream to open your own hair extension business can become a reality
Dropship Bundles offers you the opportunity to start your very own hair extension business. You can start from scratch without taking a loan from the bank. Borrowing from friends and family or going into debt the very first day of business. Get started for $499.00. There is no other place which offers you so many features under one roof.
Finding the perfect supplier to sell you quality products at great prices with on-time deliveries is a tough search. If you’re doing it on your own, you will take months of research to zoom in on one supplier. You will also be required to order a minimum order which could set you back thousands of dollars. Added to this, you’ll have to rent a space to stock your hair extension inventory.
Now, add to all these costs the price of getting a website created. A website can definitely work wonders for your hair extension business. Use Dropship Bundles to get your site started. A small initial investment can really get your feet on the ground and your business taking off. With a good support system and traffic, your hair extension business can really start raking in the sales.