As part of the Private Label Extensions policy, we must verify all “flagged” orders before we are able to ship them out. You would only need to verify once per year. To verify, we would need a photo of you holding your ID and the card used, showing only the last 4 numbers, name, and expiration on the card.
Some reasons an order can be flagged are listed below.
- Billing address does not match the address on file for the card used
- First order
- Shipping Address differs from the billing address
- Order total is over $200
- The order is being shipped internationally
- The order is being shipped to someone other than the cardholder
- The order has been flagged as a possible fraud
Please take note that any verification is tracked through the email address associated with your order. If new email addresses are used for different orders, you will be flagged for verification.
We understand if you are not comfortable with this process, and we can issue you a full refund.