Edges Falling Away? Companies Helping Us Get Our Edges Back
It's Time for your Edges to Flourish
Hey PLE babes! I am tired of us struggling with our sparse edges and thinning spots on our scalp.
I’m ready to help your edges flourish, especially since you have been so upset that they aren’t looking their best. With all the companies that are offering hair growth oils today, there’s no reason for you nor me to be dealing with hair loss.
I’m your girl and you know I’m always swooping in with my cape on to help your follicles flourish. Today, I’m sharing some of the most prominent companies who are selling hair growth oils. I’m sharing company background, ingredients, and reviews to help you decide which product you should choose.
So, you know what time it is! I’m switching it up for the upcoming last quarter of the year. It’s time for you to catch up on the new season of “Insecure” and get your edges on point just like Issa Rae’s.
Hair Growth Oils You Should Check Out
Girl, it’s about to be a new year and ain’t nobody got time for alopecia. Whether you ’re losing hair due to stress, illness, medication, tension on your hair, or chemical damage can we get together and proclaim “no more”?
Below are my favorite oils and they are mostly all natural, which is a huge plus in my book. Comment below and let your girl know if you have tried any of the brands listed below and what results you experienced.
Product #1 Edge Entity Follicle Stimulant
Edge Entity is a leader in the hair oil industry! I have to admit I may be a little biased because of my love for the company’s founder, Aqila Augusta, business acumen and determination. Check out their grand opening of the Edge Entity’s first storefront.
This growth oil is known as “the genie in the bottle” to get your edges (and other areas where you are suffering from alopecia) flourishing.
The oil is a mixture of natural oils, peppermint, and coconut milk. I am thrilled that the oil has peppermint in it because it is known to soothe the scalp while stimulating hair growth. There are some areas of your scalp that can be difficult to get hair growing in.
Whether it’s your beard or areas of your scalp, Edge Entity has proven itself to be a trusted product to use.
How to Apply
- Apply the oil 1-2 times per day by putting a small amount of oil on your fingertip
- Apply to the thinning area of the scalp
Just Zo’Here’s her review of the product:
- Her 2oz.container lasted about a month and half
- She applies the product to her edges
- She stresses you must remain consistent with the application
- The creamy texture is smooth to apply
- She stresses to clean your scalp regularly by using a wet wipe or washcloth before applying
- She applies the product in the morning and before she goes to bed at night
Janae ShaiHere’s her review of the product:
- She uses the cream and the hair growth capsules
- She takes two capsules once per day
- The rubs the cream into the thinner areas of her scalp twice per day
- She is happy with the amount of growth she sees in just three weeks
- She also states it can be used on beards as well
- In a few minutes, she begins to feel a tingly feeling
Product #2 Miracle Drops
I have to tell you that the first time I heard about Miracle Drops is from my #bestfran Kendall Kyndall!
He supports the brand and gives the product a lot of visibility. Trust me; if your edges are hiding, he’s going to recommend @darealbbjudy and her edge growth oil. Jessica is known to run up to a celebrity to help them save their edges! The oil is for revitalizing your hair follicles and strengthening weak hair.
Let's get into the product and how you can benefit from its use:
- 100% natural growth oil
- Great as a treatment for hair loss
- Suitable for all hair types Hair regrowth for women and men with alopecia
- Contains Ylang Ylang, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree, and vitamins
- Remain consistent in the application of the product
- Dab the product onto affected areas
- Apply to thin regions about three to five times per week
- Apply to an itchy scalp to relieve the itchiness
I purchased miracle drops from my local hair store in Alexandria, La.
After giving birth to my son, my edges started to fall out. I HAD to get them back. I am a follower of Judy on Facebook, and I’ve seen a lot of promo for this product so, I gave them a try. No lie, after a week of using the drops I saw results. 🙌🏾 Best product ever. I am a forever customer.
I highly recommend this product! My edges are back, and my baby hairs are flourishing.
Testimonial #2I work at a beauty supply store, and we sell these drops. We would always sell out of them so fast. I decided to give them a try. I wear box braids a lot, and my edges were starting to get thin. For one full week, and my edges are filling in. I’m excited to see one-month results.
Diamond NicoleHere’s her review of the product:
- She uses the product because her braids began causing some hair loss
- She recommends you follow the directions precisely
- Take before and after pictures to track your hair growth progress
- She starts using the product five times per week on your troubled areas
- She suggests you dab the product on and do not squeeze
- In three to four weeks, she tells you to expect results
Product #3 Infinite Hair Growth
Infinite Hair Growth is a growing company that provides healthy all-natural hair products for men and women. Not only do their products promote hair growth but also makes your hair look shiny and healthy.
Infinite Growth Oil, their main product, is an oil for beards, mustaches, edges, and eyebrows. This growth in oil adds moisture and promotes growth. It was shared that in sixty days one client's hair grew four inches in sixty days!
The oil comes in a roll-on bottle, 1 oz. Bottle, and a 4 oz. Bottle.
Here are FAQs about the products the company offers:
- You should use the growth oil on every 3-5 days
- You can use the products on natural or processed hair
- The product is perfect for children age 5 and up
- Your growth oil will last for about two months
- The oil can be used on your eyebrows, edges, and beard
The products can be found in Lee Beauty Supply in Michigan as well an Angie’s Beauty Supply in Georgia. They are also available through an online store. Overall, I would like to see more reviews and videos to show the benefit of using the products.
Product #4 Hairfinity Infinite Edges Serum
Hairinfinity is the lead promoter of products, to help people grow healthier hair and helped ignite a trend. The Infinite Edges Serum is the perfect product to add to your regimen to help your hair grow if you are dealing with thinning and breakage. The product is made up of nourishing vitamins to revitalize and protect your hair.
Some of the other benefits are as follows:
- The serum contains 83% natural ingredients
- This product is sulfate, paraben, mineral oil, and petroleum free
- Improves smoothness of hair cuticle
- Protects the hair with vitamins and active botanicals
- Safe for all hair types and color-treated hair
Apply the serum to areas, such as your hairline, daily.
"It takes about three weeks to see results but I had a small spot. I also feel like I have to press the button a million times."
"I noticed a difference in my Edges within the first month!! I always thought my hair was just fine and thin but after using this product I realize my Edges were just thin. This product has made a world of a difference."
"Waited to write my review until I finished the bottle/pen! Not sure how well this stuff is working but I’m going to buy one more pen to test it out! If you have larger areas of hair loss, this thing is only going to last you about two weeks."
Product #5 100% Argan Oil by Koils of Nature
Koils by Nature is a force to be reckoned with in the industry. Founder, Pamela Booker, is the visionary who takes pride in blending beauty with the purest of nature. Her company’s products deliver on the vision.
The Argan oil comes from the green nuts of trees found in Morocco, Algeria, and Israel. Because the trees are scarce, the oil is one of the rarest vegetable oils. In other words, you know you are getting a great product.
The benefits of the oil are:
- Tames frizz
- Stimulate hair growth
- Helps prevent split ends
The best way to use this product is to apply two to three drops to the affected area using your fingertips to massage it in.
At this time, there are no reviews of this product readily available. Products are available in select Target locations as well as other retail stores.
Your Hair Deserves Some TLC All Year
I laugh every time I watch @yesimprettyvee and her video promoting Infinite Growth Oil!
She takes the joy of hair growth to a whole different level. The truth is this is precisely how we feel when we see our hair growing. Some of you are stuck with the same areas of your scalp, beard, or brows that seem never to improve, but you don’t have to keep dealing with it.
Treat yourself and invest in one of the products above. I guarantee you, with consistency, you will see a difference in your those thinning and bald patches.
Share your before and after photos with us by tagging us in your post on Instagram. Also, go ahead and follow us on Instagram at @privatelabelextensions. We love bringing you content to help you live your best life.
Tell us what you want to know more about in the comment section below.
Leave a comment