How To Get The Right Free Traffic to Your Hair Business Website
Hair Business Traffic, Please!Ask any hair business owner what they’d like most, and they’d most likely say more customers and sales. What generally comes second is more traffic to their website without having to pay a professional. As small business owners and entrepreneurs, there is usually no knowledge on how to drive the right free traffic to their hair business website to increase the odds of making more sales. Here you will learn different ways on how to get the right free traffic driven to your hair business website.
SEO anyone?There are many SEO tactics you can perform on your website to get the right free traffic driven to your hair business. This includes creating high-quality content that your potential clients are searching for. Writing concise meta descriptions for your page helps with click-throughs, this appears below your URL in the search results. Knowing what a page is about will result in a customer clicking on your website.
- Be sure product titles are descriptive, and what people are searching for in your Niche You can use Google Keyword Planner Tool to find long and short tail keywords people are searching for.
- DO NOT duplicate your titles
- Make sure your H1 heading tags match your product titles
- Name your hair images something that describes the product, also use the same description in the alt tags
Long Winded, Meet Long-tailed KeywordsRanking short-tail keywords search engines are difficult. Using long-tail keywords gives you a better chance of ranking higher for queries specific to your products and services, which then leads to more traffic. As voice-to-text capabilities advance, consumers are using more particular phrases to search online.
Bloggers UniteBlogging is a way to increase the amount of traffic your site receives. Blogging can increase the number of indexed pages and keywords used on your hair website; which then allows search engines to rank your site higher in search engine results. In addition to the free traffic driven to your hair business website, blogs are used to provide your audience with exciting and useful information.
Tips to FollowIn return, this will grow a loyal following and bring back repeat business and visits on a regular basis.
- Determine the keywords and phrases that bring visitors to your hair business website.
- When you write a blog post that contains keywords relevant to the hair business, your keyword density on the site will increase and will result in more visitors. Also, write a blog post that contains your main keywords.
- Publish blog content consistently. How often you publish new blog post varies depending on the nature and size of your hair business, your writing style, and how often news update occurs in your industry.
- Publish quality content as often as possible; this increases the number of indexed pages on your website and creates numerous entry points into your hair business site from search engines and other sources.
- Add an interactive forum to your blog if you cannot publish a new blog regularly. This can increase traffic by allowing new content to be published and recognized by search engine algorithms.
- Ask questions to your readers within your post. Including questions throughout your blog or at the end this will help engage your readers and generate discussion about your content.
- Ask questions related to the content of your blog post
- Enable the comment section before asking readers to comment; this will allow responses and discussions within the particular blog post.
- Add a share button to your blog post. If your readers think the information provided is interesting, they will then have the opportunity to share it via social media or email.
Emails Are Still A ThingWith your new found followers from your blog subscribers, email marketing will help you stay in touch as well as drive traffic to your website. Providing useful information and links to your website pages where they can learn more, such as the blog or a landing page.
- Do not continually bombard your readers with emails or your customers will either disengage, delete, or unsubscribe from your emails.
- Put a lot of thought into your email subject lines. If your emails never get opened, there won’t be any traffic driven to your site.
Landing On A Landing PageCreating a landing page specific to your offers, such as a discount code, downloading a free guide, or beginning a free trial, is another source of traffic to your website.
Be a Social ButterflySocial media is the perfect place to start to promote your content. You can use your social media platforms to create a buzz before you even launch your new hair business. It’s not enough to create great content and hope that people will find it, being proactive amongst your social media sites will generate the potential clients and traffic to your website.
The Book of FacesWith Facebook, it can be easy to get hung up on the statistics of it all. Engagement, how many likes, and who has your post reach, which makes business owners forget their ultimate goal - turning people into customers/clients. Facebook is a great Social Media site to reach your target audience which will then lead to traffic driven to your site. Here are a few ways to get the right free traffic driven to your hair business website using Facebook:
- Add it to your “About Tab”
- Add it to photos, videos and timeline post (when it is necessary)
- Be sure you create a post meant for shares
Do it for the Gram!Instagram is a great place to start when selling items online. Note your photography skills count here! Posting clear, well-lit photos (natural lighting) will catch the eye of your potential clients. Also, be sure that you are using relevant hashtags for your niche.
YouTubeYouTube is another great way to get traffic to your website. Creating valuable or entertaining videos for your audience like how-to’s using your hair extensions and behind the scenes, snippets can drive traffic to your hair business website.
SnapchatWith SnapChat you have the ability to real life, real time, things that give your customers and potential clients a peek into the person behind the hair brand. You can offer promotional and special offers, join forces with other influencers, offer sneak peaks, and provide fun highlights.
Everyone Loves A Little Discount67% of college students stated that they would most likely receive discounts or promotions via SnapChat. By sending out a special discount via SnapChat, you can drive traffic to your website by having them comment on a Blog Post, or interact someway with your hair business site. For Example: Want to boost traffic to a particular Blog Post, make a snap about it, telling your followers to read and comment on that post about the content in the post to take advantage of the special promotion. They then will receive a discount or have a contest winner.
It Takes a VillageJoin other influencers in your Niche (other hair business owners) and allow them to “Takeover” your SnapChat for a day. This can give your website traffic a new demographic.
Have FunWith new products, you can offer specific release dates and discounts for pre-orders to get traffic to your hair business for free. Be sure to have fun with them!
Sit Back, and Get Ready for The TrafficSearch engine optimization and other sources of traffic driven efforts can seem like a long task. But it is one task that pays off in the long run. Local and international searchers are looking for the best hair business that provides excellent products and services, you must ask yourself will your business be amongst the businesses they find? If you have your tips for increasing traffic to your hair business website, I’d love to hear them! May your best hair days be ahead!
More from: Business
Leave a comment